Since the beginning of the 60’s Maris has a starring role in the compounding field specialising in the manufacturing of co-rotating twin-screw extruders.
The constant research and the acquired experience has made Maris one of the leaders in this sector at international level.
When speaking about high-quality mixing of plastic materials and rubbers Maris extruders are the standard.
Product quality is our mission
The result of evolution is highlighted in the production sectors where the use of our extruders excel:
- ORGANIC PIGMENT MASTERBATCH
- INORGANIC PIGMENT MASTERBATCH AND MINERAL FILLERS
- ADDITIVES MASTERBATCH
- WHITE MASTERBATCH
- BLACK MASTERBATCH
- POLYMERIC ALLOYS
- TECHNOPOLYMERS REINFORCED WITH GLASS FIBER AND NATURAL FIBER
- POLYPHASIC COMPOUNDS OF THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER WITH SEBS BASE
- POLYPHASIC COMPOUNDS WITH POLYOLEFINIC BASE
- REACTIVE EXTRUSION
- ELASTOMERIC COMPOUNDS COMPLETE WITH VULCANIZED AGENTS
- MONOMERS AND/OR SOLVENT CONTENT REDUCTION
- TECHNOPOLYMERS QUALIFIED RECYCLING
- COMPOUNDS FOR CABLES ALOGEN FREE
- COMPOUNDS OF RUBBER, EPDM, NBR, NR, SBR
- RUBBER RECYCLING BY DEVULCANIZING PROCESS
- HOT-MELT ADHESIVES
- SOLVENT BASE ADHESIVES